AVI’s All-Inclusive service offering is our most popular and comprehensive program. It is geared towards homeowners who currently have personal property assets scheduled on their homeowner’s policy, have additional assets that need to be appraised so that they can be scheduled, and who want to know exactly what they will receive and the cost prior to work beginning. The following services are provided:
- Detailed inventory of personal property by room using Getty ObjectID cataloging process
- Total aggregate value of all inventoried personal property (total contents coverage)
- UNLIMITED appraisals of all assets valued over $2,500
- Line Item Appraisals (all items valued between ($2,500 -$10,000) organized by descending value, with digital thumbnail images and descriptions
- Certified appraisals (all items valued $10,000 and over) organized by descending value with large-scale digital images, detailed descriptions and item histories
- Electronic PDF appraisal report which includes a room by room detailed inventory, corresponding thumbnail images of each item in the room and their corresponding descriptions
- A Summary Appraisal Report which provides a comparison of current insurance coverage with suggested future coverage based on new appraisal values, a Valuable Articles Coverage listing and a Blanket Fine Arts listing
- Fine Art Valuable Articles Coverage policy reconciliation
- Excel file that contains a room by room inventory or all cataloged personal property broken down by Room, Category, Description and Appraised Value. All entries have the primary image hyperlinked.
- Letter of Agreement is submitted for signature confirming all project details prior to the arrival of our team of Inventory Specialists.