We Are Ready To Help
Asset Verification, Inc.
You’ve worked hard to furnish your home with unique and distinctive art, furniture, antiques, collections, and other beautiful furnishings. Your personal property assets are of significant worth and it’s important that you know their true value for homeowners insurance, estate planning, charitable donations, and for legal purposes. That’s where we come in.
Asset Verification, Inc. (AVI) specializes in the documentation and appraisal of high-value personal property assets for home owners. Established in 1998, Asset Verification has rapidly become the unsurpassed expert in personal property appraisals and we are a Preferred Service Provider for many top insurance companies, estate planners and other entities that cater to families. Our solutions are client-centered and designed to provide you with complete peace of mind. We expertly appraise your personal property items using unbiased, objective tools created for the appraisal industry.
A detailed inventory is not only recommended by insurance providers, it is required in the event of a claim. AVI’s thorough inventory and appraisal reports allow you to align insurance values, create estate and asset management plans, and receive an equitable claim settlement in the event of a loss.
What We Do
TOTAL PROPERTY VALUATION
Asset Verification Service Benefits
AVI is the nation’s leading inventory and appraisal firm, offering proven services that:
- Catalog and value all your personal property room by room
- Improve coverage and maximize the return on your insurance premium dollar
- Simplify estate planning, asset management, and insurance decisions
- Significantly improve the claim and payment process
- Provide affordable ongoing services to keep your investment current
Since AVI’s inception in 1998, our experience confirms:
- Fewer than 1% of households have a current detailed inventory of their personal property
- Fewer than 5% of all policyholders read and fully understand their homeowners policy and coverages
- More than 75% of U.S. homes are underinsured because aggregate limits are too low
- On average, the one time investment for AVI’s services is less than 1% of the value of uninsured personal property assets
(1) USPAP-compliance refers to the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice that set performance and ethical standards for certified appraisers. These standards are designed to ensure that your valuations are developed in an unbiased manner to the highest standards in the appraisal industry.